Key Principles of Management and Leadership
- Know differences between leadership and management
- Understand key issues of leadership
- Understand the implications of delegating work to others
- Understand the purpose of setting work objectives with team members
- Know the importance of promoting quality in the workplace
Improving your own Management and Leadership Performance
- Know the importance of management and leadership skills
- Understand how to assess career and personal goals
- Understand the importance of having a personal development plan to improve own management and leadership performance
Health & Safety Risk Assessment in Your Team
- Understand the need for risk assessment in health and safety in the workplace
- Be able to assess risks to your team
- Understand ways in which the risk assessment process could be improved
Principles of Project Management
- Understand how to plan projects
- Be able to implement projects
- Understand how to manage projects to conclusion
As you progress through the L3 BTEC Certificate in Management Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities, core reading and assessments.
There are no entry requirements for our NCFE courses.
The course contains a number of self-assessment exercises, these are a vital part of the course as they help you gauge your progress. There are also Tutor Marked Assignments to be submitted to your tutor for marking and feedback.
Perhaps the most important asset provided as part of your NCFE L3 Certificate in Management Distance Learning Course is access to a dedicated academic tutor. You will be assigned a tutor on enrolment who will support you for 12 months. Support extensions are available upon request.
At the end of each unit you will find a TMA or "Tutor Marked Assignment". These are the assessed part of the course. You should complete these and return them to your tutor for marking and feedback. Your grade will depend on these assignments only.
There are NO examinations on this course; everything is assessed via the TMAs.
BTEC Specialist qualifications are qualifications at Entry Level to Level 3 in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) and are designed to provide specialist work-related qualifications in a range of sectors. They give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment. The qualifications also provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
A registration fee of £57.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Pay your course in full or spread the cost with one of our monthly instalment plans.
Speak to one of our advisers today about arranging a monthly instalment plan for your chosen course(s) on 0330 111 4006