With over 1 million people qualified in PRINCE2, it is the ‘must have’ qualification for anyone entering into the world of Project Management.
This course is ideal for anyone working in or looking to move into the project management industry. The Practitioner course will take everything you learned at Foundation level and will teach you how to apply PRINCE2® to your projects.
If you are looking to learn how to successfully apply PRINCE2® then you should consider this course. If your Foundation exam was a while ago we include a refresher as part of this course.
Our Online PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Management Course covers:
The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2® examinations you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner.
This PRINCE2® examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances.
Our Online PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Management Course will teach you the PRINCE2® methodology to Practitioner level.
This course is for those that have already passed the Foundation exam. You must pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam before you can take the Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
Full course spec
- Entry Requirements
- Digital Platform
- Tutor Support
- Payment Options
- Ask a Question
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You'll work through the course online, where you'll complete a series of modules. The course will take approximately 15-20 hours to complete.
Fully interactive e-learning with voice overs, animation and tested throughout course with spot check questions.
Accredited by the official exam board: APM Group via our content partnersTraining Bytesize.
As you progress through the Online PRINCE2 Foundation Project Management Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities and assessments.
What you will Receive
- 12 months online access to the accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner e-learning with 24/7 access.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam fee valid for 12 months.
PRINCE2 Course Demo
You can trial theOnline PRINCE2 training programme here.
Perhaps the most important asset provided as part of your Online PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Management Course is access to a dedicated academic tutor.
You will be assigned a tutor on enrolment who will support you for 12 months. Support extensions are available upon request.
The Practitioner exam can be taken in a test centre in London, York, Milton Keynes or Chester.
If these centres aren't convenient we can arrange for a USB proctor to be sent to you which has a hire charge of £50 + VAT. In-house exams can also be arranged.
- Objective testing
- 8 questions 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open-book examination(PRINCE2 Manual only).
Pay your course in full or spread the cost with one of our monthly instalment plans.
Speak to one of our advisers today about arranging a monthly instalment plan for your chosen course(s) on 0330 111 4006
Ask about: Online Prince2 Practitioner Project Management Course